Broadly, your proposal must:
- Represent an innovative approach that is responsive to one or more of the top 3 roadblocks facing low income students in getting to and through college.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the college-going process and the needs, habits, and practices of low-income and first-generation students.
- Deliver an intuitive, user-friendly interface that provides information AND coaches the student toward college-oriented actions associated with positive educational outcomes.
- Take full advantage of the potential for social engagement where appropriate.
- Produce applications that are broadly accessible to low-income and first-generation college students through the applications’ content, approach, pricing, and distribution models.
- Present an idea and a plan for development that can realistically be implemented and delivered within the allowable timeframe.